Polices for Professional Services -
Professional services of Tax Experience, LLC are invoiced at standard rates per item performed and adjusted on a case-by-case basis in light of the overall scope of the work product provided and the time and effort required.
All transactions are final. No refunds will be processed. If you believe there has been a billing error, please contact us as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions -
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the interactive Services provided for credit payment and secure file transfers on the web site http://www.jmayocpa.com operated by Tax Experience, LLC. Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms, which apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Services.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Web Sites -
- Our Services contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tax Experience, LLC.
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Tax Experience, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
- We advise that you may read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty web sites or services that you visit.
Governing Law -
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, in our sole discretion, we will try to provide reasonable notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
- By continuing to access or use our Services after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Services.
Contact Us –
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.